NAIJA BRANDS: 3K TOP STORE

14:49

Happy Sunday guys! Today's post is another one relating to a Naija brand or store. You all know I have been running reviews on upcoming and established indigenous brands and its my own little way of creating awareness to buy fashion and beauty items made in Nigeria or foreign items sold in Nigeria. To see more brands I have reviewed, click here
I did a review on The 5k Shop here where all items are 5,000 naira or less and I thought I was never going to find something less than that. To my greatest surprise, I came across the 3k Top Store on Instagram and I was impressed. They deal in only tops and blouses that go for 3,000 naira or less! Whaaat! Though their items are foreign products, it makes complete sense buying a top from them for 3,000 naira than purchasing that same top for a higher amount on a foreign site. I reached out to them and they sent me this pretty one shoulder ruffled top. I love the fact that it has gorgeous blue stripes. Very pretty!! I paired it with my ruffle pink skirt from Asos in honour of October which is breast cancer awareness month. Also added my coral pink heels from The Shoe Shop Nigeria.

The 3k Top Store delivers nationwide and has a variety of tops and blouses in different sizes! If you have any 10,000 naira you're not using, you can pick three different tops and even have change! Thank me later.😁





I'm obsessed with this red hair sha!!! Are you??? Let me know what you think of this outfit and the 3k Top Store in the comment section below. You can shop on the 3k Top Store here and tell them Alma sent you!

Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews and collaborations, so send me a DM on Instagram or mail almaspice@gmail.com.

Blouse: 3k Top Store- Get  here
Skirt: Asos - Gifted
Shoes: The Shoe Shop Nig- Get here

 
Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a fun and colorful outfit! Love your hair too :-)
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. African fabric is unique. Explore more African fashion in buy african ankara print | sequin fabric wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!