DOING MY MAKEUP IN PIDGIN ENGLISH | ZARON COSMETICS

14:17

Hey beauty lovers! How una dey? From the title of this post, you can see already what it is about. I literally did my entire makeup speaking pidgin English. Super hilarious because I know I'm not good at speaking it at all but at least I made an attempt. Lol! I also used a whole lot of products from Zaron to achieve this look, Hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to hit the Subscribe button and give this video a huge thumbs up as well. It helps me here on YouTube. Scroll down for the video and a list of all the products I used.








Products Used
L.A Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Zaron Trio Eyeshadow in 'Sugar & Spice'
Zaron HD Liquid Liner
W7 Wind Me Up Pencil
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Random Lashes
Zaron Face Primer
Milani 2-in-1 Conceal & Perfect Foundation
W7 Catwalk Concealer
Zaron Compact Finishing Powder
Zaron Paire Blush in 'Raspberry'
Zaron Face Definer
Zaron Lipstick Pen in 'Maxim'
Zaron Matte Stain in 'Eve'
Zaron Perfect Finish Spray

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!