THAT FLORAL COLD SHOULDER DRESS 😀

14:42

Who is excited for today's post??? Do I see a hand...or two? Lol! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I am on a month long collaboration with Jumia! Yes guys, the Black Friday Festival started since November 13th and won't be ending till December 13th. Awesome right? I'm happy to be one of the few influencers collaborating with them for this. A lot more stuff goes down on Instagram including giveaways so follow my page HERE if you haven't already.
I'm soooo in love with today's outfit. This pink floral cold shoulder dress caught my eye on the Jumia site and I couldn't resist putting it into my cart. I just couldn't resist. Its so feminine and pretty and it looks exactly like it does on the site. The fabric is great and I also love the fact that though it is a bodycon dress, it is not super tight. I love my comfort. It may also interest you to know that this was made by a Naija brand called Mirabelle & Nathan. I'm super impressed!
Do you spot my gorgeous yellow barely there sandals??? Guess what? Its also from Jumia and the quality is so freaking good, I was shocked! In my closet, I have similar sandals in black, gold, red, turquoise blue and brown but heyyy... not in yellow! The price is also very friendly so make sure to get your hands on it. You can shop these items via the links down below!





What do you think about this outfit?? Where would you rock it to? Let me know in the comment section below!

Dress: Jumia- NGN5,300. Get here
Sandals: Jumia- NGN7,000. Get here
Sunnies: SheIn. Get here
On my lips: Beauty by AD Liquid Lipstick in 'Diva Glam D'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!