ANKARA KIMONO

13:43

Hey guys! How are you all doing??? Hope your weekend was super fabulous. In today's style post, I made sure to mix in some ankara print goodness. I see you! I know you love this. Ankara is so versatile that I never run out of outfits to make with them. I'm showing off this asymmetrical double coloured printed kimono from House of Asanta. Yup, I know that was a mouthful but bear with me, that's the only way I could describe this outfit to the best of my ability. Lol! 

I recently featured outfits from the brand House of Asanta here and here so be sure to check those out as well. I love the fact that this kimono has such a gorgeous mixture of the same fabric in green and pink. Who knew those two colours could look nice together. I also love how one side of the kimono is longer than the other. Talk about detailing here!!! I paired this kimono with a plain white tee and a pencil skirt in a different ankara fabric. I was just inspired to mix these prints and I think it looks fab! Here is to many more mixed ankara looks! 🍻





What do you think about mixing ankara prints and fabrics! Let me know in the comment section below! 💚💗


Kimono: House of Asanta. Get here
Tee: Jumia. Similar here
Skirt: Old
Shoes: The Shoe Shop Nig (revamped with shoe brooches. Review coming soon)


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. WOW girl those shoe broaches really spice up those shoes. Mixed prints for the win as well. So far I've loved every piece you features from them.


    Princess Audu


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear! Yea, those shoe brooches ehn! Trust me they are amazing! I'll have a post on them up soon. Thanks dear. House of Asanta does have nice pieces!

      Delete
  2. Am not a fan of Ankara kimonos but I absolutely adore this look. Also the hair, the poses, the ensemble is magic! Am here for it.
    http://diaryofastylishdoctor.blogspot.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Cynthia. Guessing I can change your mind on ankara kimonos then.

      Delete
  3. African fabric is unique and colorful. Explore more African fashion in african ankara print | sequin fabric

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!