PRINTED COORDINATES

13:52

Hey guys!!!!! Are you shocked by the amount of colour that just burst out on your screen? You know you can always leave it to me to rock outfits with such loud colours? Today's style post is featuring a printed top and pants set from Gamiss.com .They sent me a couple of items and this is the first I wanted to style because I just couldn't resist the lovely prints and amazing colours. So freaking cute!

I can't even begin to describe how comfortable this outfit is. I picked the size 'XL' and I love how loose it is on me. The fabric is super stretchy and the waist of the pants have a very stretchy elastic band. This is an outfit I could totally wear anywhere, from a casual outing down to a church service. I went easy with accessorizing as you can see. Just added a pair of gold sandals and a dark brown mini bag. I also loved the way my hair looked in this post. I basically pinned it back with some bobby pins on the side and it really made the outfit the focus of the photos. I guess I'll be wearing my hair like this for a while. 







Do you love this outfit as much as I do? Don't forget you can shop my look down below and leave a comment too! Another outfit post coming this week!

Top and Pants: Gamiss- Get here
Shoes: TNL- Similar here
Bag: Vintage

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Yes. I love this outfit on You and vivid colors are my jam.
    www.madamtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bright colors on you, especially with your gorgeous haircolor!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Great look. BTW, your twitter link is broken.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!