OFF SHOULDER BLACK DRESS

14:35

Hi my loves!! Hope your weekend went absolutely well? Mine was all about work and photo shoots for this beautiful blog of mine. Today, I am back with another style post in collaboration with Jumia. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I am one of the influencers collaborating with them for their Black Friday Festival and they have been spoiling your girl silly. Lol. Make sure you follow me HERE to catch up with my daily posts. 

A moment of silence for this pretty off shoulder ruffle black dress that I picked out on Jumia. My goodness, this is absolutely the perfect sultry black dress for a cocktail dinner/party or a wedding. The sweetheart neckline, the ruffles on the bust line and down at the bottom are what make me really love this dress. Unfortunately, it is currently sold out. What did you think??? People are grabbing all the nice stuff during this Black Friday Festival! However, down below I have a link to more pretty black dresses I know you'll love.





Where would you rock this dress to? Who knows, I just might be giving it away! Lol.  



Dress: Jumia- Sold out! Similar black midi dresses here
Choker: Mocolaress Accessories. Get here
Shoes: Dune London
Clutch: Scuup Nigeria
On my lips: Beauty by AD Liquid Lipstick in 'Belle'



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. OMG! What a gorgeous dress! It totally fits you to a 'T'! I am a sucker for ruffles so I would wear this in a heartbeat.
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woowoo, gorgeous dress on you! Love the ruffles and with metallic shoes, its party ready!
    thanks for linking
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stunning girl! This dress fits you perfectly!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soo much JESSICA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is a classic. Perfect for New Year's Eve! Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole!!! Its really a classic number.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!