BLUE RUFFLE DRESS X NAIJA BRAND: CEEPPLERED

15:37

Hello guys! How is the long weekend going?? Nigerians and public holidays sha! Lol! Its been good so far. Today's style post is featuring this navy blue dress from Jumia Fashion. Again, if you don't know by now that I have been collaborating with them for their Black Friday Festival, then you must have been sleeping under a rock. Lol! Sales end on December 13th so get shopping ASAP!! Looking for the perfect dress for church or you're just such a modest girl, then I think you will love this dress. 

I really like the fabric of this dress. It is not light and its also quite stretchy. The quality is superb! The sleeves also have some nice ruffles which I'm really obsessed with. Seems to me like this is ruffle season and I can't wait to show you more ruffle pieces. This dress is less than 5,000 naira right now on Jumia so scroll all the way down for the link to buy. Paired this dress with red peep toes for a pop of colour. I revamped my peep toes with brooches from Jedi and Co. Read my review on them here

My velvet and sequin envelope bag is from Naija Brand, CeeppleRed. I couldn't get good photos with the bag but be sure to see me style it some more in coming posts. I love the velvet touch, its soo pretty. Best part is that the price is below 5,000 naira, what were you thinking?? You know I always got you!! 


What do you think about this outfit? Would you rock it too? Let me know in the comment section below.


Dress: Jumia- Get here
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins- Old
Shoe Brooch: Jedi&Co- Get here
Bag: CeeppleRed- Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!