NIGERIAN BRIDESMAID MAKEUP TUTORIAL | JUMIA BEAUTY

12:37

Hey guys!! December is here!!! Are you excited?? In collaboration with Jumia, I have a makeup tutorial showing all upcoming bridesmaids how to slay this Yuletide Season. I hope you enjoy! Please don't forget to give the video a thumbs up and SUBSCRIBE to my channel. It would mean a lot and I wouldn't want you to miss my next video, you know! A lot of the products I used for this look can be gotten on Jumia.com. My shop link is here , hopefully you can find all the items there. If not, you can search for them on the site. Scroll down for the video.





Products Used
L.A Girl Pro HD Eyeshadow Primer
House of Tara Margaret Ekpo Palette
Zaron Eyeshadow and Blush Duo Palette in 'Autumn Splendour'
L.A Girl Gel Liner
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
W7 Wind Me Up Propelling Eyeliner Pencil
Jumia Beauty Lashes
L.A Girl Pro HD Smoothing Face Primer
Zaron Healthy Glow Foundation
L.A Girl Pro Conceal in 'Classic Ivory'
Sacha Buttercup Powder
Zaron Face Definer
Sleek Blush in 'Flamingo'
Elf Highlighter in 'Moonlight Pearls'
Zaron Lipstick Pen in 'Maxim'
L.A Girl Flat Finish Matte Pigment LipGloss in 'Dreamy'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!