CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY INSPIRED OUTFIT

14:11

Hey guys!!! Happy holidays!!! Christmas is literally two days away. To be honest, I'm still not in the Christmas mood, I really don't know why. It seems like everyone else is excited except me. Am I wrong? Lol! I'm guessing I'll just prepare my tummy for all the yummy dishes to come in a few days and spend time with family as always. Also not forgetting that Jesus is the reason for the season makes it all better. What will you be up to? Any plans yet? Let me in on it.
I decided to show you guys my take on a Christmas holiday inspired outfit. I know people are going crazy with bright red or green outfits but naaa I'm not doing that this year. I never do that anyway. So instead, I am opting for touches of red here and there. This dress was a part of the package I received from Gamiss.com .When I picked it out, it was on sale for just over a dollar!! A dollar, guys!! I wasn't expecting the quality to be all that since it was sooo cheap but ehn!! the quality is super amazing. The plain black top part is a scuba material and the bottom plaid skirt is a similar to wool but a lighter version. Very good choice of fabrics. The belt could have been longer but I love the way it clinched my waist giving me shape that I don't have. Lol!
This is something I would definitely wear for a party or activity on Christmas Day. So chic! To accessorize, I wore my ride or die red heels and just went in with a black mini bag. The dress had to be the focus. My lips are a dark burgundy just like what was on my lips in my holiday inspired makeup photo on Instagram. You really should follow me here to see what I get up to every other day.







Dress: Gamiss- Sold Out here 😩
Shoes: Wuse Market
Bag: River Island
On my lips: Taos Liquid Lipstick in 'Santa's Baby'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Meanwhile, I was thinking this is a two piece. Super cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous dress! I thought it was a skirt. Haha! I adore your hair and you look amazing in this!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dresses that look like a two-piece. You totally fooled me. I used to own a similar dress with a red plaid top and black skirt. You look gorgeous Alma!

    Welcome by today and every Thursday to share your gorgeous style by linking up with me. Thank you and Happy New Year!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/12/thursday-moda-95-kicking-it-for-new.html


    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww than you sooo much Ada! I almost fooled myself too.

      Delete
  4. I love the dress! It is a great holiday dress without being too festive. :D
    You look gorgeous. Found you on the fashion link up. :)

    https://1jenesaisquoi1.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie!! Wow thank you for visiting my blog. You're awesome!

      Delete
  5. this plaid skirt is so cool. It is also so fashion forward. Plaid is such a big trend! Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I wish you and your loved ones a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole!!! Wishing you a great 2018!!!

      Delete
  6. Love your dress! What a steal! I mean, a real steal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!