TWINS???? TRANSFORMING MY KID SISTER INTO ME!!

13:05

Hey guys! Today's video is such an exciting one. I sat down with my kid sister to film a video showing how I basically transformed her into me. We literally look so alike. I'm not a makeup artist, just a beauty enthusiast but I'm super proud of this makeup look I created on both of us. If you'll love to see more of her on my channel, make sure you leave a comment below okay?? Please don't forget to hit the red SUBSCRIBE button on my Youtube channel. I would really appreciate it. Give the video a thumbs up and share with your friends. More interesting videos coming your way soon okay?



There is a giveaway currently on my Instagram page! Have you entered?? 

Products Used
L.A Girl Pro HD Eyeshadow Primer
Taos Cosmetics Neutral Palette
ColourPop Eyeshadow in 'Weenie'
ColourPop Eyeshadow in 'Nillionaire'
L.A Girl Gel Liner
Clinique High Impact Mascara
W7 Wind Me Up Propelling Eyeliner Pencil
Jumia Beauty Lashes
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
L.A Girl Pro Conceal in 'Classic Ivory'
Sacha Buttercup Powder
Zaron Face Definer
Sleek Blush in 'Flamingo'
NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette
Zaron Matte Lip Stain in 'Eve'




Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!