NAIJA BRANDS: SIXTH CLAN

13:30




Hi guys!! Welcome to another Naija brand feature. I paused a bit on my advocacy for Naija brands because of my month long collaboration with Jumia but that is slowly coming to an end so we are back on track as usual. Today's brand focus is on Sixth Clan, a Nigerian based ready to wear fashion brand. Their aim is to bring the stylish and modern woman wardrobe essentials that are fashionable and at the same time affordable. I'm sure you guys know how I feel about that already. If you know, you know!
This brand sent me two items and this is the first of them. It is just a simple printed shift dress. I am totally obsessed with the fabric and I can say that asides this shoot, I have worn this dress twice already. I love the prints and colours. Really chic! The fabric itself is lightweight and not see-through which means it is of great quality. They also have a variety of fabrics you can choose to customise yours. The best part about this outfit is how versatile it is, you can dress it up or down depending on the occasion. Price of this dress is only 6,000 naira. Only!! That's great! 
As you can see, I was drawn to the dark mustard yellow colour on the dress, so I paired it with my yellow barely there sandals from Jumia and added more pop of colour with my green bag from Konga. Also added a metallic cuff for a bit of an edge. 







Would you love to purchase this dress from Sixth Clan??? Where would you wear it to and how will you style it? Let me know in the comment section below. 

Dress: Sixth Clan-NGN6,000. Get here
Shoes: Jumia-NGN7,000. Get here
Bag: Konga-NGN5,800. Sold out.
Sunnies: Lagos Traffic-NGN1,500. Similar here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely dress. Elegant design and very attractive colors. Truly awesome.
    fabricsusainc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning dress and heels. I love mustard for this season. Your curls are beautiful, too.

    Welcome by Thursdays to link your fabulous style with me. I also think you'd like my last two style posts. Happy Hump Day!!


    Ada =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ada. Its a stunning colour.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!