STILL ON THE RUFFLE TREND

13:32

Hey guys! Just one more style post before the year runs out! Ruffles really came back into the fashion world toward the end of the year and I have not been able to let go of it. At least something to take my mind and attention away from the 'off-shoulder' trend. Lol! The amazing team at SheIn sent me this grey loose dress with exaggerated ruffled sleeves. It was love at first sight for me. Those sleeves just make an otherwise plain dress look sooo freaking stylish from 0-100. I have to say that these guys are doing a good job with interpreting trends in such a pretty way.

This dress is still available on the site for $15 so you better hurry before it gets sold out. I made the dress pop some more with white accessories. Paired my white Zaful triple buckle shoes with a white mini bag from New Look. I've had these stuff for a while now. My style has been tilting toward edgy these days so I added those big shades from SpectaCools NG, a Nigerian brand. They sell really nice sunglasses at affordable prices. you should check them out. Also added that lovely necklace from Jumia. I love it sooo much.







I could wear this outfit basically anywhere. I've worn it twice already. Where would you wear this to?

Dress: SheIn- Get here
Shoes: Zaful- Sold out!
Bag: New Look
Sunnies: SpectaCools NG. Get here
Necklace: Jumia
On my Lips: Elf Lipstick in 'Fearless'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think this ruffle trend and how you b wear it is great on you. You look stunning in this outfit! Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I wish you and your loved ones a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruffles are absolutely one of my favorite trends this year! I love the dress and how it you styled it with heels. I totally think it would work with tennis shoes too! totally versatile!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I should wear it with sneakers too. Thanks Ruth!!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!