BLACK PEPLUM X BLUE FORMAL PANTS

13:45

Hey guys, hope you all are doing well? Gearing up for the Christmas holiday yea?? Its getting closer and closer. Now, the Jumia Black Friday sales are over but I couldn't resist showing off another outfit from them. In today's style post, I have on a basic black peplum top and blue pants. Now fun fact, I actually wore these pants the wrong way. Literally had no idea until the shoot was over and I couldn't believe I made that mistake. The back is supposed to be in the front and the front is supposed to be at the back. Oh well, it still came out nice and I'm glad. 

I've always wanted a pair of blue pants in my closet and this one just caught my eye on the site. The colour is lighter than it looks on the site but that is fine by me. It is actually high waisted so if that's your kinda thing, you better pick this up. I wanted more colour as usual, so i added my red sandals and went further with my brown vintage mini bag. You like?






Where will you wear this outfit to? Work, Brunch, Drinks with friends?? Let me know! Remember you can shop all the items I have been loving from Jumia here

Top: Jumia.  Get here
Pants: Jumia. Get here
Shoes: Wuse Market
Necklace: Old
Sunnies: Sammy Dress. Similar here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh I adore your hair! It's so perfect! Also those pants look amazing on you! Love the bright color!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!! Love this look, the peplum top is so pretty and the color of your pants is gorgeous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fantastic style darling beautifull outfit perfact combination keep posting.
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan online shopping in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes girl!! I absolutely love those pants, in fact this whole look. I have worn pants backwards before.... for an entire work day lol
    Hope you have a great holiday

    xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool! Must have been awkward. Thanks a lot Mel.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!