EVENTS: JABI BOAT CLUB SOFT LAUNCH

14:45

Hey guys!!! Happy Sunday! Finally Jabi Boat Club opened for operations about two weeks ago and your girl was there to witness all the fun that went down. Day One was the soft launch that saw the formal opening of the boat club with very special invitations needed to attend. It was well organized, loads of food, music, confetti and goodwill speeches from very important guests in attendance. We in Abuja are super happy to have the boat club opened now. A beautiful hangout spot by the lake with white sand, jet skis, a wood house restaurant and bar serving the best American beef brisket, barbeque sauced chicken, the special WoodHouse burger etc. Honestly, what's not to love?

The C.E.O of the boat club is a friend of the family, my dad is on the board of directors and my younger brother practically oversees all the operations. You can understand why this place is so dear to my heart. I attended the soft launch with my family and we had such a good time. My dad and brother were super busy though so let's just say I had a great time with my mum and my husband. Trace Naija was there to cover the event live so keep refreshing this post after today to see the video highlight of the event and you may also catch me dishing out my thoughts on the boat club in a mini interview.
Hubby and I
Dress code for both days of the opening was 'Tropical and Beachy' so I decided to wear a silk floral shirt dress from House of Asanta. I spoke about this brand recently here! This outfit was super comfortable and I was sooooo in love with the fabric, so soft. And because of how beachy the environment is, I opted for my white sneakers from New Look. Added my straw hat and I was good to go. 




Mum and I





Stay tuned to the blog for Day Two of the launch, The Independence Lake Rave. It was awesome too! For more photos, check out Jabi boat Club Instagram page here
Did you enjoy this post?? Let me know in the comment section below!


Shirt Dress: House of Asanta. Get here
Sneakers: New Look.Similar here
Hat: RoseGal. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely pictures... ...looking forward to visiting the boat club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so pretty and colorful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! I love that hat especially!

    Mary
    https://www.themarycurator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now i know where you got your beauty from.mummy so fine and lovely 👗 too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ooo! Mummy is drop dead gorgeous! Thanks dear.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!