THE CUTEST ONE SHOULDER SHIRT DRESS

11:56

Isn't this the cutest shirt dress that you ever did see? I'm so glad that I get to still wear trendy outfits, the only thing I have to do is probably get them in a size up but then..that isn't even always the case. I picked up this shirt dress during the Jumia Nigeria #SlayHardPaySmall campaign and though it took a while before it got to me because it was shipped from overseas, I totally fell in love at first sight. SO IN LOVE!
It basically looks like a striped shirt turned sideways complete with buttons. My favourite part is the collar literally being off-shoulder on one side. How genius is that? I love the colour, the fabric is good enough and the length is okay for me. On this day, I wore it to church but with flat shoes, this shows that it is also a versatile piece to have in your closet. I can probably wear this with jeans or leggings as well.
Accesorized with my coral court shoes, a brown mii bag and these awesome sunnies, I ended up feeling like a baby girl. Lol! Meanwhile people were asking on Instagram where this location is and let's just say it is my little secret! Lol! Actually it is a random street in Jabi, Abuja but it obviously doesn't look entirely like this. Hubby's editing skills made it look soooo dreamy and enchanted so don't go thinking this is how it looks naturally. If you want your photos this dope, just hit up Jesse Ngur Photography!!!!

What do you think about this outfit? Is it something you would be glad to purchase? Let me know in the comment section below!

SHOP MY LOOK

Shirt Dress: Jumia- Get here or here
Shoes: The Shoe Shop Nig- Similar here
Sunglasses: Chouz Accessories- Get here
Bag: Miniso

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The background is breathtaking. I love love loev

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shirt dress! I'm loving the pink heels with it too! :) I couldn't wear heels in my pregnancies, I was too clumsy, haha! You look so stylish in yours :)

    Hope that you have had a wonderful weekend! We went on our annual girls pre-Christmas shopping trip yesterday, finished buying all our Christmas gifts and had some fun together :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!