A FAIRYTALE WEDDING IN ABUJA | VLOG #11

10:56

Hey guys!! So finally there is a new vlog up. Yayy! I attended one of the most beautiful weddings ever here in Abuja, did a lot of food waka and as always just a peek into what I have been up to these days. If you like what you see, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already, we are almost at 1k subscribers. Yayyyy! Also click the notification so you can get notified anytime I upload a new video. Please give the video a thumbs up as well because it helps my videos. Thanks loves!




Feel free to mail me your questions: almaspice@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL : http://bit.ly/2npKeP8

Follow me on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2odibV0
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com

#AbujaLiving #LivingInAbuja #FairyTaleWedding

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!