DRESSING THE BUMP!

18:46

Hey guys!!! So if you follow me on Instagram, this probably will not come as a surprise to you! Yup, hubby and I are expecting and I shared my announcement over the weekend. I have been super excited to start dishing out maternity style posts and this is the first of many to come. To be honest, not much has changed with my sense of style because before I got pregnant, I already preferred loose vibrant clothing. I'm literally still wearing the same kind of outfits even with a growing bump.

On a normal day, you won't catch me wearing a bodycon dress but hey,,, now I can flaunt my belly because I'm preggy! I went with a vibrant mustard waterfall jacket from SheIn which I absolutely love! The colour was what got me soooo attracted to it, I knew I had to have it. The quality and the finish is also superb...I'm going to be wearing it a lot throughout my pregnancy. Added a pop of colour with the green necklace and then went with brown block sandals and a brown mini bag to tone things down a bit.
I still want my style to be very relatable even while expecting so this outfit is definitely something any woman can wear! I love how the entire look came together and a massive shoutout to my darling hubby for the amazing photos as well. Isn't he the best?????


What do you think about this outfit???? Is it something you would wear?? Let me know in the comment section below.

Waterfall Jacket: SheIn- Get here
Dress: H&M- Similar here
Shoes: Zaful- Get here
Necklace: Mr Price NG
Sunnies: SammyDress

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congratulations! Love this look and your lipstick is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally dreamt that you were pregnant, I opened your blog and there you are with the cutest baby bump ever. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww really? Just imagine!!! Thank you so much.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!