MULTI COLOUR LACE DRESS + ALL ABOUT MY RED HAIR!!

14:10

Today's post though???? Can we talk about it? The red hair, the background colour, the dress! Everything!! I'm about to give you the tea on all these fun stuff but first hey darlings, how are you all doing? I hope the weekend was a fun one for every single one of you. I spent mine completely indoors though binge watching Youtube videos and eating. Lol. Can you spot my new look? Well it won't be entirely new to you if you follow me on Instagram. Follow me HERE. I debuted my new look with this red wig in some professional makeup photos so be sure to check them out if you haven't already.

So a representative from the website DressLily reached out to me and they sent me this lovely lace and geometric print dress together with this pretty red wig. Now this is the first time I am getting a PR package from this website but a lot of these Asian sites are connected and mostly sell the same stuff. I got the dress in two sizes up and its a bit big honestly but it is sooo beautiful. The red and blue prints under that lace is just so gorgeous! I also love the fact that it comes with inner pockets. Personally I would have preferred the band on the waist to be plain black though. The dress is long sleeved but I rolled them up because it was so hot that day. Paired with a pair of red sandals and a red clutch made the outfit even more vibrant.


I picked this red wig from the same website for three reasons!! One, I don't have any red wigs or weaves in my collection. Two, Jesse made me realise the first reason even more and pushed me harder to select it. And three, as a fashion/beauty blogger I believe its fun to switch up my looks every now and then. However, i was a bit skeptical about this wig at first because it may not have looked the way it did on the site and being a synthetic wavy/curly wig, I was not ready for tangling and sponging episodes. Needless to say, it did not look like it did on the site but in a good way. It was fuller, curly and longer than the photo on the website. I was pleasantly surprised. The tangling and shedding is not too bad and I try not to wear it on busy and hot/humid days. So far, its been good.





As usual, all of these items are unbelievably affordable. Just click those links below for the prices! What do you think about this dress and the hot red wig? Is it out of your comfort zone or what?? Let me know in the comment section below.

Dress: DressLily. Get here
Hair: DressLily. Get here
Shoes: Wuse Market.
Clutch: Old
Sunnies: Zaful. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit all together.thought being blonde was sexy,but this red wig killed it darling.picture is so perfect.beautiful burst of colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!! See compliments abeg! Red hair is officially better than blonde!

      Delete
  2. Girl now this look is fire. You're new look is perfect especially for this shoot and location. Beautiful dress too,looks kinda like Ankara in these pictures. You definitely came to slay!

     Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's got that ankara vibe! Awww thanks dear! This look must stay ooo!

      Delete
  3. Your hair is absolutely amazing! I love the shade of red. That dress is also just beautiful on you!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and the wig! I didn't realise it was a wig at first, it really suits you! That's the colour I want my hair but red is so hard to maintain.

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Emma! Just give it a shot.

      Delete
  5. WHat an amazing dress! It goes perfectly with your hair & matching accessories
    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. your red hair looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!