NAIJA BRANDS: DESIRE1709

12:46

Hey darlings!! Wetin dey happen na?? I'm just in a super good mood today...biko don't judge. But hey, I'm back with another style post today and it is featuring a beautiful maxi piece from Nigerian brand 'Desire1709'. I'm not going to lie, this is a brand I have been stalking for quite some time so I was glad when the owner reached to gift me some pieces. Another great thing is that this brand is owned by @tgjonah , a fellow fashion blogger based in Lagos, Nigeria. I completely love her style and her outfit choices as a mum of 2 is simply to die for.

Desire1709 is a fashion brand based in Lagos, Nigeria that caters to every woman's fashion needs. I'm talking trendy clothing, bags and shoes. They are also what you can define as an 'INSTAGRAM BRAND' because trust me they are everywhere on the gram and a lot of influencers rock clothing from them. I love how trendy their pieces are and they are of good quality (speaking for the items I recieved). The prices on their website are equally fair enough I believe.
If you are on OG follower of my blog, you know i love maxi dresses. They are just so comfortable and easy to style and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. For this shoot, I actually dressed it up with heels (you can barely see them) and afterwards I kicked of the heels and opted for a pair of flats for a kiddies party. Very versatile. Styled with pink mirrored shades, stuck some faux flowers in my purse to make the look more girly and allowed my long blonde braids have a statement of their own. 

What do you think about this piece from Desire1709 ? Have you tried any pieces from them? Let me know in the comment section below.  Check them out on Instagram here.

SHOP MY LOOK
Dress: Desire1709 - Get HERE
Shades: SheIn - Get HERE
Lipstick: Beauty by AD Liquid Lipstick in 'Diva Glam D'- Get HERE

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely dress! I love,love the print on it!

    www.growingwomanblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!