MY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS PICK MY MAKEUP!!!

12:48

Hey guys!! Hope your Saturday is going well?? In today's video, I allowed my Instagram followers choose my makeup products and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Do let me know in the comment section below if you want me to do more challenges and tags and if possible make your suggestions as well. Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already and also hit the notification bell so you can get notified anytime I upload a new video.




Feel free to mail me your questions: almaspice@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL : HERE

Follow me on Instagram: HERE
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!