NAIJA BRANDS: ZIKEL COSMETICS | FIRST IMPRESSIONS

13:04

With so many Nigerian beauty brands on the rise, I was glad to finally try products from Zikel Cosmetics. Watch me use and review all the products I received from them. Such an affordable awesome brand. Hope you enjoy and make sure to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already.  I will be glad to have you here on my beautiful side of the internet.




Feel free to mail me your questions: almaspice@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL : HERE

Follow me on Instagram: HERE
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com

#zikelcosmetics #firstimpressions #demoandreview

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!