FLORAL MAXI IN THE WILD

10:50


Hey guys! I haven't put up an outfit post in soo long, life just took over and shoots just became a chore. However, I'm doing my best to keep them coming as often as I can. Today's post is about this floral maxi dress I have had for quite a bit from Shein. I love maxi dresses, they are so easy to wear and style. I had to do some work on this one though because it came in too large for me at first.
It was such a laid back shoot which I really enjoyed and my hubby created some gorgeous images as you can see. I'm obsessed with the photos. I had no shoes on, just my bare feet in the sand/grass and a straw hat on my head. Perfect for some sort of vacation in the wild or a day at the beach. 


What do you think about these lovely photos and the simple maxi dress??? Would you like to see me do more style posts?? Let me know in the comment section below.

You can also use the code 'thestyle20' to get 20% off your order .
Valid for orders of $59 and above.


Dress: Get here
Hat: Similar here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look amazing and i love your straw hat!


    www.stitchadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!