MUCH ADO ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA ALGORITHMS

12:24

Hey guys! Recently, I put up something on my Instagram about leaving social media algorithms alone and focusing on your passion as well as what fuelled it in the first place. A lot of you seemed to get where I was coming from and concurred with me. So I thought to expatiate a bit more on this topic today. It has slowly become the norm that every blogger/content creator finds a way of whining every other day about how social media algorithms have grossly affected engagements on their posts. I also get affected by this once in a while but I do not let such things enrage or distract me from what I love to do which is SHARING MY CONTENT!!!!

Before the current craze about numbers and engagement, content creators were basically just doing what they love, creating and sharing content with the world. A few years down the line, this same world is trying to make us believe that if you have not reached a certain level of growth, all is not well. What baffles me the most is how some of us have given up on this same passion because the online world has convinced you that you are not good enough or how everyone keeps complaining day in, day out about algorithms. There are millions of content creators still doing what they are doing many years down the line and are just slowly getting recognition for it today. You cannot control how these things work but the only thing you can do is to improve the quality of your content, switch up your feed, be yourself while at it, do something different rather than complaining and let that passion keep fuelling you. That is exactly what I do everyday and so far it has been working for me. We will all get there, slowly but surely!
Okay, I'm done with the serious talk. Lol! In today's post, I am wearing another piece from Mmakamba. I talked about this brand dear to my heart here so check it out if you missed it. I'm super in love with this jumpsuit, it has different elements that I like. The striped pattern, the black and white colour and the style. I'm going to be wearing this all the time, that i can tell already. For this look, I wore my metallic embellished shoes from Dune London and accessorised with my retro sunglasses.


Jumpsuit: Mmakamba- Get here
Shoes: Dune London
Sunnies: SammyDress

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I feel in as much as we want engagements on our post we shouldn't kill ourselves when it doesn't go as planned because it just makes the whole sweetness sour and no longer enjoyable... .in between i love your jumpsuit!

    www.stitchadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly dear! You feel me. What is the point obsessing over what you cannot change. Aww thanks a lot.

      Delete
  2. Nice... First time here... keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!