MUSTARD & PRINTS

14:36


Its time to rock all the fabulous colours in your wardrobe. Spring is here!! Well in Nigeria, the rainy season is just around the corner so I guess that equals to spring right? What's up people, how the go dey go? I'm just in the mood today to let out this pidgin English so please don't judge a sister. Easter is also around the corner and I'm also excited about that, not because I have anything planned but just another reason to celebrate the season with my family. Family is truly everything.
Also, this Sunday is Big Brother Naija Finale. If you haven't been following, then sorry o! But if you have, who will you be voting for? I've always been a part of #TeamEfe so I have voted for him and truly hope he wins. Please don't ask me why? I'm not ready to argue, LOL!

There's nothing much about today's outfit because it is super simple and any of you can pull this off. I'm actually wearing a top over a dress. If you have a sharp memory, you will notice I have styled this dress on the blog before. So today I am wearing it as a mini skirt and from afar you would even think this combo is an actual dress. Threw on my favorite pair of mint green heels and a pastel pink purse to finish the look. What do you think? Unfortunately all these items are sold out, my bad!
I will be posting a spring inspired makeup tutorial this weekend so look out for it. Subscribe to my YouTube channel here so you don't miss it at all. 





Top: Old
Dress (worn as a skirt): Jumia
Shoes: Jumia
Clutch: Konga

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Very nice. I like the colors together.

    Is it your hubby still taking your photos?

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! great colour combination. Mustard is one of my best colours for clothes, very unique and complements my dark skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. yea mustard is perfect for dark skin.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!