STYLING WHITE SHIRTS WITH PRINCESS AUDU

13:39

So excited to be collaborating with another fashion blogger here in Abuja. When Sarah of  Princess Audu reached out me, I was so eager to meet her because though we know each other on Instagram and in the blogging world, we had never actually met in person. What draws me to her blog all the time is how she mixes fashion and inspirational posts into one. Plus she is an advocate for decent dressing just like I am.
It was a brief meeting but I'm so glad we were able to do this shoot styling white shirts together. To be honest, Sarah slayed in this shoot o! She dusted me left, right and center. Lol! She is so pretty and photogenic and her slim fit physique is quite admirable. Plus she is taller than me too. Me and my petite stature sha!

For this shoot, I decided to go casual with a basic white shirt buttoned all the way up, a pair of jeans, my favourite hat and my blue snake print heels from Renee Signature. Sarah on the other hand did a good job pairing a basic white long sleeved top with purple pants and a purple printed sleeveless jacket, She finished off her look with silver heels. Too cute. You see why I said she slayed wayyyyy more than I did? 










For details on Princess Audu's outfit and all her other posts, check out her blog right here
Remember I collaborated with Portia and Oluchi last year. Check it out here if you missed it. I cannot wait to do more collaborations with all my fellow bloggers. It is so much fun!

My Outfit
Shirt: Mr Price- NGN4,000. Similar here
Jeans: Primark. Similar here
Shoes: Renee Signature. Get here
Bag: Viviq
Hat: Hubby's Closet

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I love how uniquely you both were able to interpret the same same concept. Tired of seeing collabs where both bloggers basically look the same! Weldone to you both.

    www.ladesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. The uniformity in many collabs are quite boring. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! Love love love! Hey!! You girls nailed it!!! Boo yah!!! I agree with omolada it's totally cool how you two styled this. You a regular shirt and she a t-shirt! White shirt on jeans with heels is a very cool look! And I love your hairrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much. Two different styles, one staple piece.

      Delete
  3. You both look amazing! And the picture editing is fire!

    Village_Geh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collaboration! You both look fabulous and have brought a wardrobe staple to life with so much fun and confidence. Yvadney x #IWillWearWhatILike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww hun you are too sweet, we both slayed. I loved your take on styling the white shirt. We should do this again some other time. And before I forget thank you for selecting the best shots, you made sure we both looked good.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! There will definitely be a 'Next Time'. Yea, I had to pick all the shots we both looked great in! Glad you like them.

      Delete
  6. You both look beautiful! Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos and your individual style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, I cant say if she dusted you because you both styled the shirt differently. You look like you are going to catch a movie with the girls and she looks like she wants to attend her exs wedding....lol

    you both look amazing.........Sarah baybee, dash me your bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! True tho. Two different ways of styling white shirts.

      Delete
  9. Do I spot a bump?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look just stunning! Love the good vibes!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!