SHADES OF PINK

13:44



Hey loves. Its the mid-week again and time for another style post. Now, my outfit post on shades of blue here inspired me to create this girly outfit in different shades of pink. Who knows, Maybe I could do shades of green, shades of brown, shades of purple etc. It should be fun.


This was an outfit I wore to church recently. I am still in love with this skirt from SheIn styled previously here and also this blazer I have had for a while now. I love the prints on it and it has the ability to turn any outfit into something unique. I also love how I paired baby pink, neon pink and fuchsia pink into one outfit. Added a pop of gold with my clutch.









Skirt: SheIn. Get here
Blazer: Papaya Weekend - NGN 6,000
Blouse: Mr Price - NGN1,700
Shoes: Shoe Republic LA. Similar here
Clutch: Scuup Nigeria - NGN6,000
On my lips: Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Santa's Baby'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I'm just waiting for the day u will ve decide to ve wardrobe sales, i already ve wat i want in mind😆😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool, you and this wardrobe sales sef.

      Delete
  2. I like the outfit as much as I like the scenery. And I love pink!!!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your triple shades of pink are so soft, pretty and lady-like. Great look for an office. Dyong over the pretty watercolor cropped blazer. =)

    Welcome by and join this week's new Thursday Moda linkup with me. Anew linkup goes up every Wednesday evening! Thanks and enjoy the weekend!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/03/thursday-moda-57-blush-pink-and-spring.html


    Ada =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think I heard you mention once that you are waiting for a 9-5 job, i feel you should focus on being a full time blogger...you are really good at it + the wedding cheapskate.... Meanwhile, nice outfit...love the blazer most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I'm really considering it. As job no gree come na. Being a successful blogger and entrepreneur is the sure way for me right now. Thank you dear.

      Delete
  5. Favourite picture: the one in front of the pink flowers!!!! and I've changed my mind back again, pink is your colour ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in! I love that photo too. No doubt , pink is for me. Lol.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!