GOTHIC GLAM

14:55



I've been anticipating this post for ages. Been looking forward to showing y'all my dark side. Lol, indeed! The story behind this dress is long but I'll try to summarize it. My dad actually bought this dress for my mum. Yes! My mum! Can you beat that? He walked into a store in South Korea, saw this fitted dress with a large skull and probably thought 'Hmm, this will look good on my wife'. Lol. Trust my mum to do away with the dress once she saw it (hands up if you know typical Nigerian mums). I was the secondary recipient and I love it. I have worn it so many times but this is the first debut on the blog (round of applause).


I was going for a laid back gothic look with a bit of 90's hip hop vibe so I opted for this over-size jacket from Jesse's closet. Its no surprise here guys, I'm always wearing his clothes. Lol. I didn't wear the jacket completely but had it fall below my shoulders. Simply loved the look. Also styled it with my favourite gold sandals and yeah... my long black wig is back. Sultry!!










Dress: Old
Jacket: Hubby's closet
Shoes: Things Nigerians Love. Similar here
Sunglasses: Thom Browne
On my Lips: Zaron Eclipse Lipstick in 'Lunar' and Classic Liquid Lipgloss in 'Spicy'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Awwww, you must be the cutest Goth on earth, dark side indeed! loool
    see the fun colours, and the smile. infact, the Goths will be angry with you for making them look so happy :). Better whip out the spiky chokers and black lipstick (and most importantly, a terrifying frown worthy of a dark side) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Me? Cute goth! If I hear. Lol. I actually this about the choker and dark lippie. I wasn't really in that mood. All the fun colours in the makeup look is actually for a yummy tutorial coming soon.

      Delete
  2. But I still love the dress, and I can so relate to your Mum. My mother would have burnt the dress - something about it portraying the spirit of death lol. Nigerian Mothers sha, they are a special breed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Tell me about it. Hmm. Lmaooo at spirit of death. You gotta love our mums!

      Delete
  3. LOVES IT! Lol, most Nigerian mums will start casting and binding after seeing the skull.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. You know this!! Hehehehe!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh thank you. watch out for my next post on the makeup look.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!