ALL WHITE AND A COLOUR POP

14:12



Hey darlings! First things first, what did you notice when you opened up my blog? New layout, new theme right? In the world of blogging, you have to keep re-branding yourself one way or the other so I got a responsive blog theme. I love my blog so much more now and I can't thank the hubby enough because he bought the theme and set it up all by himself. Happy wife! Hehehehehe.
Now if you are viewing my blog from your mobile device, it should be a very pleasant experience and not the regular format peculiar to the blogger brand. Because of this upgrade, I couldn't have a post up the whole of last week so I apologize if you waited for a new post. Pele! Cheers to more upgrades in the near future.


Today's outfit is a work inspired look and I'm rocking all white.....except for my handbag which added a nice pop of colour. All white is not something I would typically wear because I could be paranoid about parts of my outfit getting dirty throughout the day. Don't you just hate when you whites get stained? But hey... it looked good so why not. 




If your workplace is a strict enviroment, you can substitute the white denim pants for plain white pants or a white pencil skirt. Your pop of colour can be your shoes or handbag and can be in any colour at all, Personally, I think red or pink will make an all white outfit POP!








What are your thoughts on this look. Leave your comments below.

Blazer: St Genevieve. Similar here 
Top: Jumia- NGN1,500. Get here
Denim Pants: Primark.
Choker: Made by me
Shoes: The Shoe Shop Nig.
Bag: Konga

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Please I love the new look of your blog and that outfit is popping. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia. I appreciate your nice comment!

      Delete
  2. Nice layout!

    When I saw your photo on IG, I thought you were wearing a turban. Gawsh, I must have been half asleep.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Turban??? I'm sure its because the hair is packed to the back and sleek.

      Delete
  3. You rock this all white outfit and the greeny bag make it really pops out !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look! And that bright bag is just gorgeous!

    http://deylene.blogspot.com.ee/2017/03/12-items-5-outfits-spring-staples-every.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, looooove the new look of the blog!! kudos to your hubby, the blog looks so classy and hi-tech and yet still loads very fast.
    Love the outfit as well. funny enough, I always admire white outfits on others but I don't have a single white item in my wardrobe, maybe I also have a subconscious paranoia about getting the outfit dirty. lol
    The pop of colour is my favourite part of the whole outfit, somehow, the green just ties everything together, very beautiful bag too.
    Finally, did you say you made the choker yourself?? its gorgeous!! Wow Alma, this ministry is definitely moving to the permanent site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ify! We have to keep pushing. I think you can start from owning a white blazer, it makes every look really glam. Make sure to dryclean every time you wear it though. Thanks o!

      Delete
  6. Change is good, thumbs up to hubby for this too. Moving on to your outfit nice smart casual look. I think pink makes a great pop of colour for all white looks. And lol at Berry, turban? Really lol?

     Princess Audu 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Yes to pink on all white! Don't mind Berry o!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style linkup party. I like the all white look with a pop of color. So chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new layout...totally modern and chic and your style is always on point. Good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so gorgeous! Love how styled this playfully and that bag is everything.

    Oréoluwa’s blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you Oreoluwa. I really appreciate you.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!