N2,000 ANKARA INSPIRED MAKEUP TUTORIAL

13:07


Hey my lovelies! You know what time it is. Tutorial time! So I have been playing around with ankara fabrics more than ever recently and I decided to start ankara inspired makeup tutorials. As you know these fabrics are often very colourful and to be honest I love the idea of creating wearable looks inspired by them. Oh and guess what? All the products I used in this video are less than 2,000 naira each. Yup yup! You guys know I always deal in affordable products but an entire face with products that cost that low is almost a steal.

Now all prices will be listed during the course of the video so scroll down to watch it. Also bear in mind that the prices are exactly how much I purchased them just incase one or two of them have gone up by a few hundred naira. Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel. Don't just go there and watch without subscribing o! I have a ton of videos I will be dishing out soon, You don't want to miss them because you haven't subscribed. Also give this video a thumbs up if you love it which I'm sure you will and share with your friends.







REMEMBER TO WATCH IN HD




Products Used
Nivea Men's Post Shave Balm
Jordana 2-in-1 Foundation/Concealer
L.A Girl Pro Conceal in ' Warm Honey' and ' Creamy Beige'
L.A Girl Pro Face Matte Powder
L.A Girl Blush Collection in 'Glam'
Elf Baked Highlighter 'Moonlight Pearls'
Jordana Eye Primer
Absolute New York Eyeshadow Palette 'Paparazzi'
J.C Penney Neutral Quad
L.A Girl Gel Liner
Black Opal Boldacious Lengths Mascara
Bang Good False Lashes
L.A Girl Glide Gel Pencil in 'Mermaid Blue'
Tara Lip Pencil Crayon ' Adere'
Zaron Eclipse Lipstick ' Lunar'
Classic Liquid Lipgloss 'Spicy'


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!