NAIJA BRANDS: LOIB DRESSY HANDMADE FOOTWEARS

13:43

Hey guys! Another review coming your way right about now. I'm hopelessly in love with reviewing Nigerian brands and I am so glad to have made it a part of this blog. 
Today's review will be on a footwear brand owned by a fashion blogger like myself, Love Ajagbe. It is quite satisfying that a lot of fashion bloggers are breaking boundaries and starting up their own fashion lines. Grace Alex also owns a footwear brand. Princess Audu has a vintage store and maybe just maybe I will start off my own beauty line in addition to my wedding hub business. Future goals!
Anyway, Love sent me a pair of leather slippers from her brand. First things first, it got to me really quickly. The brand is based in Ilorin but delivers nationwide so I got a next day delivery which was cool. Secondly, I really love the packaging of the footwear, comes in a sturdy box with the name of the brand nicely printed in colours. Thirdly, the slippers itself are so cute and comfortable, I have been wearing them almost everyday since I received them. The quality is also really good and you can tell that it is something that will last you for quite a long time.

The price range for slippers is 6,500-7,000 naira and for sandals 7,500- 8,500 naira. They come in so many colours and styles and I even got confused on which of them to pick out.

You can place orders via Whatsapp 08074117631 or email bookings@loibdressy.com . Also check out the brand's Instagram page here 


Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews so please send an email to almaspice@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. They look very comfortable! I love the 'made in Nigeria' wave that is sweeping across the country now. no need pasting 'made in Taiwan' on your products, good quality things can be bought in Nigeria, by Nigerians and for Nigerians.
    PS. Nice toes Alma :) :) :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it very comfortable. The surge of Nigerian brands is so good, I tell you. So much good stuff. Lol, thanks for the compliment on my toes. Haha!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!