ANKARA MAGIC

12:26

Hey darlings! Hope you all are doing well? Its Friday and I really thought to leave this ankara style post till today because you know...in Nigeria a lot of people dress down to work wearing ankara outfits. So yea, it was soo appropriate. Lol! Today's outfit is a high neck cut out long sleeve dress from Zizi Bespoke. I talked about the brand as a whole in my post here so check that out if you haven't.

The finishing of this dress is so good, I almost doubted it was sewn. You know I said in my last style post that the finishing of Zizi Bespoke pieces is top notch. So freaking neat! I don't play with my colours so it was expected that I would fall in love with how vibrant the fabric of this dress is. For my accessories, I decided to play with one of the colours and finish off with red shoes and a red clutch.






What do you think about this gorgeous ankara outfit, let me know in the comment section below and make sure to check out Zizi Bespoke here . Ready to wear items are selling out fast!!!

Dress: Zizi Bespoke. Get here
Shoes: Spotted. Another colour here
Clutch: Old. Very similar here

Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews so please send an email to almaspice@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Oh hey girl, I see you discovered the other spot there lol. Anyways the dress is stunning, looks so well made too. And I just love this fit and style on your, major credits to the designer. You do look a bit tired though, guess you were coming from somewhere, rest well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! Cool location. It is such a lovely dress. Mehn!! I didn't even realize I looked tired during the shoot. Thanks love.

      Delete
  2. The dress is beautiful, fits you perfectly and I love the way you paired it with those shoes. Have a lovely weekend !

    xx




    Trying Out Nature Face Peel Off Black Mask

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's beautiful yet funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is the bomb on you! Amazing!! Thanks so much for linking up and have a great weekend!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is so beautiful! You look absolutely stunning!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. What a lovely dress! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning outfit, great styled with red accessories - love it! Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very very gorgeous dress!! Kudos to zizi bespoke. and kudos to you too Alma, you styled it beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!