NAIJA BRANDS: FBC BEAUTY

13:04

Hey beauty lovers! Its time for another Naija Brand review. Can we first of all give a round of applause to all the Nigerian beauty and fashion brands that are making a difference in our country right now? Yup! 👍👍👏👏👏 It feels so good knowing that I can easily take care of my fashion or beauty needs without looking too far. Its simply amazing I tell you.
So today's review will be on a beauty brand called FBC Beauty based in Ibadan, Nigeria and I actually have been wanting to try out some of their stuff. So when May Cosmetics reached out to me with three of their products, I was pretty much excited.
They have so many products including an eyeshadow palette, glitter palettes, liquid lipsticks, a highlighter palette, lashes, gel liners etc. I was given three products, so let's get on reviewing!

FBC Beauty 2-in-1 Eye Definer - NGN4,500
This is a 2-in-1 product called an 'Eye Definer'. It is basically a brow pencil on one side and a felt tip liner on the other. The pigmentation of the felt tip liner is so good and very similar to the ones from Taos Cosmetics and Zaron. The tip is very pointed which allows for very precise application. However, the brow pencil is not as pigmented. Maybe a darker shade would work better for me because it took quite a lot of strokes to get something opaque. But then, I outlined my brows with my regular brow pencil and filled in with the brown pencil from FBC, it looked pretty good afterwards. If you don't want the 2-in-1 Eye Definer, you can get just the Felt Tip liner for 2,000 naira and the Brow Pencil for 3,500 naira. 

FBC Beauty Gel Liner 'Jet Black' - NGN2,500
Now this one I am very much in love with. I love gel liners generally and the one from L.A Girl is a favourite but this one comes quite close. I love how soft and creamy it applies. The pigmentation is black enough for me and looks pretty good when completely dry. It comes in a transparent acrylic pot similar to the glass pots many gel liners come in. The price is also pretty good. Love it!

FBC 3-in-1 Mink Lashes 'Uptown Girl' - NGN4,000
Lashes!!! My glam look is never complete without a nice pair of lashes. FBC Beauty also has loads of mink lashes. Some of them are in single packs while others like this one come in a 3-in-1 pack. Depends on your preference. Personally, I like this 3-in-1 pack just because I have more lashes to play with. This lash style is called 'Uptown Girl' and it is very flirty and full but not overpowering. I love it for very glamorous looks just like the one below.
I used all the items mentioned above for this look I created last weekend as a wedding guest. For a more dramatic winged liner. I used the gel liner first and the felt tip liner on top. I am so in love with this look. Too gorgeous, Thumbs up FBC Beauty 👍 I'm so eager to try out their eyeshadow and highlighter palettes. I have heard fantastic reviews on them. Hopefully soon.
To order items from FBC Beauty, please contact May Cosmetics here or here and tell them Alma sent you! 😄

Check out my last Naija brand review here


Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews so please send an email to almaspice@gmail.com



Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Ok. Those lips are just...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl thumbs up to all our Nigerian makeup brands doing big things. I'm thinking 4,500 is for an eye definer is quite pricey though. I love your lipstick shade, really flattering on you.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it is a bit above average. But the Browlution from Yanga Beauty is around the same price though I don't own it. That's why I gave the option of getting just the felt tip liner or brow pencil separately. Lol!

      Delete
  3. "eyes without lashes are like cake without frosting" lool Nice quaote.
    Seriously though Alma, consider my MUA suggestion, that wedding guest look is fire! and the lips are giving me life!!
    Cheers to the naija brands producing quality products, thank God for you all, because this dollar situation is not funny at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This MUA career ehn!! I don't think it's for me seriously. Lol. Thanks darl. We aim to please 😁

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!