NAIJA BRANDS: HOUSE OF SIMONA

13:35

Its Friday!!! You know what time it is! Another ankara outfit post from another Nigerian brand. As you know by now, I am the self-appointed 'president' of 'Team Buy Naija'. Lol!!! I'm just contributing my little quota to ensure that more and more people like you my readers are a lot more aware of the beauty some of our indigenous brands are creating. It is something I am more than happy to be doing so when I get brands reaching out to me on a weekly basis, I am beyond fulfilled.

There are a lot of you who are not keen or interested in a lot of Nigerian designers especially because some of them are way over priced , very over priced. Some of us, myself included, just want a tailor who can do something affordable when we need it. If you fall into this category, trust me, you will love today's brand focus, House of Simona.
This beautiful lilac/purple maxi dress was custom made for me by House of Simona. It has such a vibrant print which is totally right up my alley. The off-shoulder style is a favourite and those beads falling across the arm is just super gorgeous. The other great thing about this dress is how easy it is to wear, no zips on the side or the back, just easy to wear from the head. You know I'm all about comfort any time, any day.
Finally, let me shock you with how much this outfit costs. The total cost of the fabric and the sewing plus all the beads used in creating the lovely arm is only NGN6,000. You want me to say it again? Lol! You can imagine if your own fabric is used, it will be so much more affordable to make this.
I love this brand and I will definitely be sending them fabrics to make a lot more stuff for me.


 



Dress: House of Simona- NGN6,000. Get here
Shoes: New Look- Similar here
Mini Bag: River Island. Similar here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. What a gorgeous ethnic maxi dress. I love the colors and print of it. You look gorgeous!

    Welcome by and join my latest, new, Thursday Moda style linkup, pretty lady. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/06/how-to-wear-tank-style-jumpsuit-to-work.html

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this dress! Thank you for introducing us to this talented designer! You look marvelous and your hair is amazing!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine. Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  3. Great dress. This color looks great on you. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous and look AMAZING in this maxi! The colors are beautiful!

    xx,Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much Elsie. It really is a lovely dress.

      Delete
  5. So lovely!! Naija brands are doing good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet lady with cool african ankara print design with long pattern.
    african ankara fabric |
    sequin fabric | african print wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!