NAIJA BRANDS: THE 5K SHOP

13:56

 What's up my darlings. How are you all doing? If you are new to the 'Naija Brands' series, let me tell you a little about it. I have been running reviews on Nigerian fashion and beauty brands for free and it has been such a pleasure having all these brands I never knew existed reach out to me. You can basically get the best of fashion and beauty right now at your fingertips. Today's review is all about The 5k Shop. It is an online fashion store where every single item is 5,000 naira or less. Nothing, absolutely nothing is above 5,000 naira. Amazing right?
 I have actually been following The 5k Shop on Instagram for a while but I hadn't shopped from there before. When I started this series, I knew I had to tell you guys all about this affordable store so I reached out to them and they sent me this lovely neon green floral dress with stripes. First things first, can you see how that colour is popping? It is such a gorgeous neon green/yellow shade, very playful. Secondly, that off shoulder style. Please don't scream at me asking what's with me and off shoulder dresses. I can't help it, I love them. Thirdly, the comfort and quality of this dress is out of this world, so comfy for a lazy day. This is actually a size 12 but it is way bigger than that so I could have easily gotten away with a size 10.


 Just like you guessed, this dress is only NGN5,000. Yup! Only!! I styled this pretty dress two ways. I dressed it up with my coral court shoes from The Shoe Shop, also a fantastic Nigerian store. See more about them here . For the second look, I went with my white sneakers. Scroll down some more to see that look.




How will you style this pretty dress from The 5k Shop? 😍 To see and shop more items from this store, check out their website here and their Instagram page here . I have been eyeing their ankara bags and I can't wait to get one for myself.

Dress: The 5k Shop- NGN5,000. Get here
Shoes: The Shoe Shop Nig- NGN8,500. Get here
Sneakers: New Look- £17.99. Get here

Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews and collaborations, so send me a DM on Instagram or mail almaspice@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This dress looks amazing on you! In love with the bright color!

    xx, Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is amazing on you! And I just LOVE your makeup! You can rock neon girl!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! funny enough, I like it more with the sneakers lol. paired with the bangles and big hair, you look bohemian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! A lot of people prefer it with the sneakers. Lol, thanks dear.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie! You should get one too.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!