PETER PAN YELLOW DRESS

13:17

Hey loves! How are you all doing? Thank you so much for coming back to my blog always! You guys are the real MVP and I really appreciate you. News Flash: The Style Cheapskate is THREE YEARS OLD this week. Wow! Who would have thought we would still be kicking it up till now. When you find your passion, it never feels like work so consistency is sure to happen. With over 200,000 blog hits as of today, I would like to say thank you to every single one of you has stuck with me in the last three years. It hasn't been an easy ride but I'm glad this blog is growing stronger everyday. This year, a Youtube channel was added to the family and it is growing strong too. I would really appreciate it if you subscribe to my channel HERE and check out my videos. You will love them! Thank you in advance!
So today's style post is featuring this pretty mustard yellow dress from SammyDress. I have recently styled items from this website herehere and here . I picked this dress from the website because I was drawn to the colour and the embroidered floral detailing. Also the peter pan collar was something I liked about it too! When I received it, I was amazed at the quality. It is super duper amazing.
However, I wish I went a size up because even though this is a LARGE size, it wasn't as free fitted as I expected it to be. It also means I won't be wearing it for long! Sad much. I will be doing a video soon on things to note when shopping from websites like this, so stay tuned for it.
Styling this dress to a wedding recently was easy for me. I went with my sparkly pink fur heels from ASOS and a matching pink clutch (not pictured). The dress spoke for itself and I got a ton of compliments at the wedding.





Dress: SammyDress. Get here
Shoes: ASOS. Sold out! 😞 
Sunglasses: SammyDress. Sold out but get gray version here
On my Lips: Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Lulua' and 'Tripoli'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. First time commenting and I couldn't resist......This is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you so much and thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  2. You look great in yellow! And this dress does have some amazing details...the collar and embroidery are so special. I need a pair of pinky furry heels in my life!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin, it is a beautiful dress. Get those heels if you can!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on marking your three years!! I am also celebrating mine soon also ;) I love how you went for a pair of pink fur heels for this dress. You look stunning,
    Thanks for linking up with Weekend Wear

    xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa!! Very much appreciated.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!