CASUAL CUT-OUTS

15:14



Hey darlings! I bet your week started off great. The year is almost over and now is the time to meet up with those goals before the year runs out. Its never too late, trust in God and be expectant.


Today's outfit is something casual  Well, 'dressy casual' if I could call it that. Anything that shows off my shoulders in any way has been my go-to look these days. So for this outfit choice, I paired a cut-out blouse from Romwe with a pair of washed out skinny jeans. I thought it looked good until I slipped on my black caged sandals, a black bowler hat and a navy blue quilted bag. Then it looked GOOD! Oh and not forgetting my necklace from Prinark, my outfit is never complete without a chunky necklace of some sort.








What are your thoughts on this look. Let me know in the comment section below.


Blouse: Romwe. Get here
Jeans: Old. Similar here
Shoes: Old. Similar here
Necklace: Primark
Bag: Finsbury Park- £20.00. Similar here 
Hat: Jumia- NGN2,500. Get here
On my lips: Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick '340B'


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️





You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Gorgeous and totally wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love the cut-outs!
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun top, love the cutouts
    Would love to have you come visit my A Labour of Fashion Link up on thursdays
    http://www.alabouroflife.com/2016/11/a-labour-of-fashion-in-collingwood.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll join the link up next week

      Delete
  4. Love this look! the could shoulder top is adorable!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun outfit - you look FABULOUS!
    #ThursdayFashionFiles

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your vibe! Serving lots of chicness and personality!

    Edwige| http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cold shoulders shouldn't even go out of style because they are so nice. Love how simple this is. White on denim is always a winner and your smile!
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear. I love me some cold shoulders too.

      Delete
  8. Love the cut out top! So chic

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!