OVERALLS OR DUNGAREES???

13:27



Yea! What do you call yours? I've been calling them 'dungarees' since I was a kid.  I realised I haven't had a pair of this in my closet for the longest time so I was super excited when SheIn sent this one to me. What makes me love this piece even more is that the denim is distressed. Too cute. I requested for this in an 'XL' size and it is still fitted on me. With Asian sites, you must order in one or two sizes above your normal size because their sizes run so small.


 I wore a blush pink top inside and paired with my blush pink heels. I LOVE BLUSH PINK! Also added a handmade floral crown from my business hub, The Wedding Cheapskate. It is available in all colours and is perfect for bridesmaids, bridal showers and baby showers. Order yours.


This outfit is just perfect for brunch, movies or a lunch date with the hubby.







Top: New Look- Old
Dungarees: SheIn- Get here
Shoes: Shoe Republic L.A- NGN4,995. Similar here
Floral crown: The Wedding Cheapskate. Get here
Mini bag: Arcad - Gifted
Sunglasses: Sammy Dress. Get here
On my lips: Classic Liquid Lipgloss in 'Spicy'-NGN320



Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This mini bag is very pretty o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. The flower reminds of the snap chat flower filter.

    Tega Enai Blog
    Fashion | Lifestyle | Everything In Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I know right? That's the whole idea.

      Delete
  3. You are rocking that Dungaree girl, better than I EVER could! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love these overalls on you.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link up
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the outfit - and great job on your business!!!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You styled these overalls so cool! love it from head to toe

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!