DIPPED IN GOLD

15:36



Every girl needs a sequin dress in her wardrobe. This was the pretty dress I wore to my bridal shower back in May and I got a lot of compliments as well as questions on where I got it. I realised I didn't even post a full photo of the dress. That's unlike me so I decided to do a full blog post on it. 
 I really love this dress and you won't believe how ridiculously affordable the price was. It was sent to me by SammyDress. I talked about them here a while back. Unfortunately its sold out right now but I did my best to get you all the very similar options on the website.



This look is perfect for the party girl and also for the wedding guest hoping to SLAY!






Dress: SammyDress- Sold out but similar  here, herehere and here 
Shoes: Things Nigerians Love. Similar here
Purse: Victoria's Secret- Old
On my lips: Clinique Lipstick in 'Matte Crimson'


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. You're amazing in this dress! Love the front/back contrast. Gorgeous piece!

    Mary
    www.marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid. I would rock it both ways too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look soooo good in that gold bodycon dress. It would be perfect for the upcoming holidays. =)

    Come join my recent brand-new Thursday Moda linkup and share your great sense of style with me and my readers. Welcome by. <3 Ada.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/11/thursday-moda-38-and-little-white.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'll be sure to do that.

      Delete
  5. This dress is gorgeous and looks amazing on you! Love hoe you styled it too!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! I really love geometric patterns like these! :)

    You look beautiful! Sexy figure! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! That dress is the perfect holiday dress wit all the sparkles on! Love your hair and make up too! Stunning!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglmam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Holiday on the horizon. Thanks a lot.

      Delete
  8. Flattering dress on you, great find.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link up
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the Christmas party dream dress! I love all things sparkling and the way it looks on your skin! Absolutely gorgeous.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! Total Christmas party dress. Thanks a lot.

      Delete
  10. You look amazing!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!