And my blog officially starts...

16:05


Hey y'all. I woke up today and finally decided to start my own style blog, Surprisingly, i am super super excited about it.

Every woman has a certain sense of style. However, not all women have tons of cash to splurge on designer clothes, shoes and makeup. I decided to start this blog mostly for fun but also very importantly to help women who cannot afford the high end stuff. Now you know you can definately look chic, glamorous and trendy without breaking the bank!!! I'm going to be sharing with you my everyday style and makeup looks with details on prices and where you could get the stuff i use. For stuff i get as gifts and i probably may not know the prices, i'll either look for them online or find something similar for you. I'll also try to be putting up posts regularly.

You can also follow me on Instagram by clicking here


Let the fun begin..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!