NIGHT LIFE

11:29


I recently had a nice night out with some friends. It was a birthday club night and i chose to be sexy but not slutty. Lol! This dress was given to me by a good friend for my last birthday and i doubt if it costs much. The neon yellow shoes added more colour and i had my hair up in a bun so i could dance the night away. My outfit for the night wouldn't have been complete without bold red lips.

PS: Forgive my few pictures.






Dress- Miss Selfridge. Yayy! Found it here
Shoes- New Look (limited edition) £40.00. Similar here
Purse- No label NGN3,000
Earrings- Used for one of my many bridesmaid duties.  


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love those shoeeeessss!!! Neon was definitely a great choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oge dear. Mwaah mwaah mwaah.

      Delete
    2. That dress is everything...!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!