CORAL AND PINK

13:12


Hello guys! I decided to bring you another makeup post today as i have been focusing more on outfit posts these days. I'll devote more time to bringing you more colourful makeup ideas you can use for any occasion.
Today's look is dominantly coral eyes and pink lips. Its pretty easy and is something you can do in under 15 minutes. Take a look (this my fringe hair was covering most of my eyes tho). Plus, you know i don't like to bore you all with too many pictures. Lol.








Face
FM Foundation in Medium- NGN3,500
17 Stay Time 18-hour Concealer- £6.75 (purchased from Boots)
Jose face powder in 02- NGN2,000
Covergirl pressed powder in Soft Honey 555 (used to contour) - Check here
Sleek blush in Flamingo- NGN1,500. Check here

Eyes
Jordana Eye Primer- NGN800
NYX Jumbo pencil in milk- NGN1,600
Coral shade from Sleek Eye Shadow Palette in Original- I've had this for so long i don't remember the price.
Silver shade from Dior mini eyeshadow palette- This was a complimentary gift from a store. 
Random eyeliner and kajal
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara- £7.19 (purchased from Boots)

Lips
Tara Lip Pencil in Tarueke- NGN575 (amazing bargain) on Jumia
MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum- £14.00/NGN3,800. Check here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful makeup tips. I've been taking some online makeup tutorials, I guess I'll trt this look out. You encourage me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey KeishaBen, I'm glad to encourage and inspire you. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Totally love the look , and I'm definitely going to try it out ( and we really don't mind your dress posts)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Oge..i know you of all people would prefer outfit posts. Thanks for supporting as always.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!