FEDORA ON PLAID

14:09




Hello my fantastic readers. I can't help but be thankful for all your incredible support since i started blogging. The encouragement has been totally amazing and I'm having such a ball doing this.
Today's outfit post was inspired by this fedora hat that belongs to my dad. I've been 'eyeing' it since he bought it on one of his many trips. The man has just refused to release it to me but allows me wear it whenever i want as long as I return it. Lol.
The plaid shirt is one i adore so much. It was given to me about 2 years back by a friend and it has such an amazing quality. I felt really good about this entire outfit and thought to share.
See outfit details below:




















Shirt: Viscardi. Similar here
Hat: Similar here on Konga or here
Jeans: Denim Co, Primark - £10.00
Belt: Atmosphere for Primark- £3.00
Shoes:Anne Michelle- NGN7,500. Purchased from The Shoe Shop, Abuja. Check instagram page @theshoeshopnig
Bag: Random store on Southend on Sea High Street, Essex- £20.00
Sunglasses: Versace - Retails for NGN6,000.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Hmmm. I'm sorry but are u a learner? Got redirected to this blog. I'm sorry but thrs nothing special abt the everyday outfits. Or does the cheapstake title mean it has to look super basic? Pls chk nigerian fashion bloggers like diaryofarockprincess,diaryofashy for inspiration. Ashy even shops from thrift stores n looks like a bag of money in em.They actually mk an effort to look catchy. I appreciate women that work twds sth but pls u can do better. The makeup or clothes are too too cheapstake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not a very encouraging thing to say.. I'm actually restraining myself from deleting your comment. If you don't like it, then please move along. I'm not a sucker for wearing uncomfortable things all in the name of fashion. You can stick to your other 'fashion bloggers', I'm not aspiring to be like any of them. Everyone is different. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. And for the records, its 'CHEAPSKATE' and not 'CHEAPSTAKE'. Lmaooo.

      Delete
  2. Why criticise if it won't be constructive? Alma you are doing a really good job and I actually like this outfit, which is why I'm commenting. Anyone not pleased with ur efforts, should move along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny. You're far too kind. God bless.

      Delete
  3. HALIMA!! *wink*... Bet you know who this is. You're doing a great job here. Your passion for this is so impressive. Believe me, the sky is just a starting point for you. Ignore all empty headed critics who cant do better yet keep criticising people who make an effort to try. Nice one hun plus you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! i really wish i knew who this is o. Been cracking my head since. Lol. Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. Y'all are the reason i do this.. Thank you, thank you, thank you.!!

      Delete
    2. Now i know who this is. Lol. Thanks a bunch darling.

      Delete
  4. Men. People can take a piss. Why must they always be mean and unreasonable. There are milder more polite ways of passing your comments across. Your blog might not have the best of fashion, but girl u sure have some nerves to put yourself out here in a cold wicked world lol. Kudos to you

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!