DENIM BIKER CHIC

11:14



I'm obsessed with this look i created for an event tagged 'Acoustic Night' here in Abuja. Funny thing was many ladies wore glamorous dresses and all. Trust me to stand out of the crowd by inventing my own stylish outfit. Was tired of being girly.. Lol. The only thing missing was a touch of leather, helmet and a power bike. Instead, I paired a denim shirt with black leggings and these killer heels that I've had for quite some time. I seem to get gifts mostly in bags and shoes. This pair is one of them. Makeup was a pink/gold colourful eye and pink lips. See outfit/makeup details below.

















Denim top: Denim Co (Primark)- £10.00
Leggings:  Atmosphere for Primark- £5.00
Shoes: Was a gift. Find similar here. Very affordable.
Bag: Was a gift.
Sunglasses: Versace- Retails for NGN6,000


Makeup
House of Tara eyeshadow palette (Margaret Ekpo)- NGN2,800
L'oreal Eyeshadow in Roaring russet - NGN1,000
Invincible Plantinum Lipstick in 919- £6.00
House of Tara Lip Pencil in Adere- NGN800
Black Radiance blush in Toasted almond- NGN1,500

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Getting a denim shirt for 10pounds isn't such a bargain, u can get it cheaper thoe. Congrats on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure i can.. It felt like a good bargain to me tho. Thanks for the congratulatory message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit and nice blog. You can also check out my blog: www.vogueandashoeaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Fabbie, Will sure do.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!