CHIFFON PATCHWORK

15:23




Happy New Year darlings! May the year 2015 be good to every single one of you.
For most of you who don't know, this dress was sewn. Yup, you heard me, sewn! Big up to my tailor, she's amazing. When I have something in mind, I usually don't stress about finding it readymade. I just design and have someone bring my idea to reality. I got inspired to make this dress because of the lace details attached to the neck and sleeves.
They were bits of leftover from another dress and I just couldn't let it go to waste. I got three yards of red chiffon, delivered to my tailor and voila! Realised I didn't have a shift dress in my wardrobe so I decided to make one. I can't emphasize enough how comfortable it is, its tooo comfortable and I like it.

Thanks for staying tuned to my blog last year. I have so much planned for 2015. Can't wait!













Dress: Tailor-made. Similar here
Shoes: New Look- £12.00 on sale. Similar and so affordable here
Purse: Vintage  
On my lips: Sleek Lipstick in Vixen.
 
Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!