MILITARY INSPIRED STYLE

16:46




I did this shoot in a spur of the moment one evening. This blazer was perfect for a military inspired style because of the army green colour and the gold detailed buttons. Its something I usually wear to work but I dressed it up differently to suit the style I wanted pairing it with leggings and gold pointed shoes. Isn't it amazing how pointies are back in fashion? I found similar shoes, you can check the link down below.
For my makeup, I wanted something a bit darker than usual hence the dark plum lipstick. Check out the name of the lipstick down below and other outfit details. The whole look is just a bit dark and fierce. And those earrings are a bit heavy but its all for fashion sake. I love it. Sorry, I was frowning in a lot of these pictures. It was all for the photo shoot.















Blazer: Le Suit Petite- Gifted. Similar here
Leggings: Atmosphere for Primark - £3.00
Shoes: LOOK- Thrifted but original value NGN6,500. Similar here
Purse: Vintage
Earrings: Opia for Primark-  £3.00
On my lips: MAC Lipstick in Diva

 Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm totally styling my blazer this way. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!