PINK PRINT

17:23



Thinking about a heading for this post, I coined the words 'PINK PRINT' as my blazer is a pink shade of an abstract print. Imagine my surprise a few seconds later when I realised that was the same name as Nicki Minaj's new album. That has to be her most mature album till date and I appreciate her more as an artiste right now. Great album.

Also, I saw the movie 'The Wedding Ringer' last week. Oh my goodness, if you haven't seen it yet, please do. I literally laughed throughout the screening. Kevin Hart is such a clown.
On to the post of today. I got this blazer late last year after I fell in love with the print and colour. I figured something bright and neutral will make it pop out some more so I decided to pair it with a simple white dress and white shoes. Did I do well? Let me know in the comments section. 
In other news, I'm so glad January ran so fast this year. It hasn't been like this in ages and I certainly didn't feel the long boring nature of a typical January. There are plenty more inspirations for blog posts this year and a special new feature for you guys. So stay tuned, okay?
















Blazer: Papaya Weekend- NGN6,000. Similar here and here
Dress: Raspberry - £7.00. Similar here
Purse: Primark- £6.00
Neckpiece: Attached to the dress
Shoes: Anne Michelle - NGN7,500 The Shoe Shop, Abuja (@theshoeshopnig)

  Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!