GO GREEN

16:01



Lace co-ordinates are so in right now. I had mine sewn in a gorgeous emerald green colour and the material is pretty inexpensive. For additional colour, I went for these cute coral bow shoes. I really love how the two colours look together plus I'm obsessed with my new braids.
Ladies, remember you can look absolutely beautiful and classy without exposing too much. I'm an advocate for decent dressing and I take it pretty seriously. ;)
See outfit details below.
















Top & Skirt: Tailor-made.
Shoes: Pied A Terre- Gifted. Similar here
Clutch: Atmosphere for Primark- £6.00. Similar here
Necklace: Random bargain- NGN800. Similar here
Earrings: From recent bridesmaid duty. Similar here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the outfit, & very cool concept behind your blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make everything look chic and effortless. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!