FEATURED: FASHION BOMB DAILY

08:38


Hey guys! I was featured on one of the biggest style blogs ever FASHIONBOMBDAILY. I randomly sent in an entry as I didn't think I would even get featured out of the numerous style bloggers all over the world. Didn't even send in my best photos but then boom.. I recieved an e-mail yesterday and then boom.. I got featured on the blog, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Its amazing how my blog views have gone up since then with different views from different parts of the world and how I got additional followers on Instagram in just over one hour. Isn't it crazy how the social media works?
Anyway, you can check out the feature HERE and don't forget to leave your comments on that blog.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!