DAY TIME SPARKLE

15:59



Ever wondered how you can wear a sequin top in the daytime? Simple. Tone it down with a darker colour, throw on a pair of heels and you're good to go. Over the weekend, I paired this multi colour sequin top with brick brown trousers and strappy heels. Really loved the entire look. By the way, my braids have refused to get old. The older it gets, the prettier it becomes. I'm really feeling the hairstyle this season and I see myself making more of them.

In other news? I can't believe the Fifty Shades of Grey movie has been banned from airing at the cinemas. I was really looking forward to watching it since I practically read the entire trilogy. I bet plenty of you are equally upset about the development but not to worry, be sure to snag a clear DVD copy when it drops soon.

Thanks for your support guys! My blog seems to be getting extra recognition these days and I'm super excited about what's next. Don't forget to leave your comments below, you know how I love hearing from your guys. 





Loving this filter!

Top: Red herring- Gifted. Similar here
Trousers: Hannah- Old. Similar here
Shoes: Shoe Republic LA - NGN5,500. Similar here
Bag: Viviq- NGN9,000- Similar here
On my lips: Zaron Lipstick in Lunar with Currant lipliner.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I just want the pant Alma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Dearie, you can have it. The fit is everything!

      Delete
  2. I really love the look!! Those pants and the bag, everything!!!
    Btw, I heard about the ban, which I think is very silly!! I watched it and I loved it. And I think only those of us that read the book will enjoy it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!
      Ha! About the movie, I know right? People need to read the book to understand it coz I hear some parts were even cut out of the movie. I'll probably see it soon.

      Delete
  3. Alma you want to see things abi.... (Fiftyshadesofgrey) bad geh. Beta just imagine it... Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and fascinating sequin day outfit. Cool and trendy.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!