BATIK IN CASUAL

15:45


Hey guys! Hope everyone is good. I had an opportunity to wear this cool comfy batik outfit on a nice Saturday evening being that the weather is extremely hot right now in Nigeria. This is just a simple pair of top and shorts but the material makes it stand out so much.
Paired it with pretty green shoes and I have to say, these have to be the most comfortable court shoes I own. Also added another touch of green with the statement necklace I picked up on one of my trips to MRP. Love the look.:)
Don't forget to leave your comments as always..










Shorts and Top: Tailor-made.
Shoes: Michael Antonio - NGN4,495 here on Jumia.
Necklace: Mr Price- NGN900. Similar here
Purse: Atmosphere for Primark- £6.00
On my Lips: MAC Lipstick in Diva with a brown lip liner.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your blog, Alma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more style to make with ankara fabrics. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!